Forms & Online Workshops

Online Workshops


  • Change of Major Form
  • Overload Petition
  • Preliminary Transcript Review - Use this form to request a review of courses taken at other institutions to anticipate transfer credit and allow Counseling and Advising to better guide you in completing program requirements. This should only be submitted if you need a full review and if the official evaluation of credit has not yet been completed by Admissions and Records. This request does not take the place of the official evaluation by Admissions and Records.
  • Request for Pre-Requisite Clearance - Use this form if you are attempting to enroll in a course that has a pre-requisite requirement and you have completed the equivalent coursework at another institution and believe it satisfies the pre-requisite requirement of the Bakersfield College course in which you would like to enroll.