Advisory Committee activities are to provide advice in the development of curriculum to ensure the most relevant and employable graduates possible. Committee members will participate in duties and responsibilities in these areas:
- To create and support a safe educational environment and culture of safety on and off campus.
- To identify attributes and characteristics needed by graduates in the technical/automation business world.
- To support the Industrial Automation curriculum with suggested senior projects, facility tours and guest speaking engagements.
- To support the Industrial Automation program through equipment donations.
- To initiate and implement fundraising strategies that support current and future academic programs and laboratory facilities as approved and defined by Bakersfield College.
- To develop a close relationship with the Industrial Automation faculty for exploring and initiating joint industry-academic research and creative works.