Appointments are required for in-person accommodated, proctored, and commercial testing support. Testers and students must schedule an appointment in advance.
If you received a letter, phone call, or text about updated placement into ENGL B1AL, you should register for ENGL B1AL. The ENGL B1AL course includes the transfer-level English course, ENGL B1A, along with a corequisite support class. In other words, registering for ENGL B1AL provides another way to register for and complete ENGL B1A.
- New Student Placement
- One of the important matriculation steps in enrolling at BC for placing students in mathematics and English courses for their best success using multiple measures
- CLEP (College Level Examination Program)
- Also known as credit by exam, may allow academic credit for nontraditional forms of educational experience
- Commercial Testing
- Professional certifications and re-certification examinations
- Proctored Exams
- Proctoring services for exams for other colleges and apprenticeship program exams
- Test Accommodations
- Procedures for requesting test accommodations for Bakersfield College students with disabilities
- Faculty: Information on Test Accommodations
- Information for faculty of Bakersfield College who have student(s) that request test accommodations.
- General Testing Policies and Procedures