For students without United States high school performance information, Guided Self-Placement will assist you with registering for English, Mathematics, and English for Multilingual Students courses appropriate for your success. Make an appointment with a Counselor for Guided Self-Placement.
Guided self-placement is a tool to lead you through an activity that provides you with:
- A review of course options
- A preview of course content
- Information about academic support services available to you
- Opportunity for self-reflection
- Opportunity to choose the course best suited for you
Note: International Students have further requirements and documentation to submit for placement. For more information, see International Students.