Student Government Association
What is BCSGA?
More About BCSGA
BCSGA allocates your Campus Center fees to programs and services (i.e., Sticker Program) that directly benefit students in the Campus Center and uses the funds received from the Student Representation Fee to voice your opinions at a local, regional, and state levels. BCSGA is composed of twelve senators and fourteen officers, and also has one Student Trustee.
The BCSGA is the student governing organization and has the responsibilities for campus student organizations and the various student events. Events such as Welcome Week, Homecoming, Spring Fling, and Spring Welcome Week. BCSGA regulates student organizations to ensure they are operating equitably and following BCSGA By-laws, Constitution, and College policy. BCSGA is also responsible for allocating funds to clubs and organizations for events and activities that can be enjoyed by the student body.
- BCSGA Body of the Senate
- BCSGA Executive Board
- BCSGA Committee on Academic Affairs
- BCSGA Committee on Advancement
- BCSGA Committee on Government Operations
- BCSGA Department of Finance
- BCSGA Department of Legislative Affairs
- BCSGA Department of Student Activities
- BCSGA Department of Student Organizations
- BCSGA Elections Commission
- BCSGA Judicial Review Board