eLumen Faculty Navigation
- Use Firefox or Chrome as your browser when accessing eLumen.
- Log in using your BC email address and password (same login info as insideBC).
- Once you have successfully logged in, you will see the following screen.
On the eLumen faculty dashboard, check for the following features:
- Role - Various roles exist in eLumen and you will need to switch roles depending on the task that you are trying to complete. For example, if you are in eLumen to enter assessment data, or start a course revision, you will need the faculty role. If you are in eLumen to review course SLOs for a course proposal or revision, you will need the Assessment Committee Member role
- Discipline - verify that you are in the appropriate discipline
- Course term - Each time you access eLumen, verify that you are in the appropriate term (e.g., Fall 2020). Please always double check this field when working in eLumen.
- Check your Inbox regularly to determine if you have any tasks that require your attention (e.g., completing an assessment or starting a course revision)