Bakersfield College's physical campuses are closed. All classes and student services have moved online for the remainder of Summer 2020.
Stay up to date on the response for COVID-19.

Bakersfield College

Accommodations Assistance

Accommodations Request Form
BCSGA provides American Sign Language interpreting services for eligible students who are deaf or hard-of-hearing and registered with the Office of Disabled Students Programs and Services at Bakersfield College. These services are also available for students, faculty, staff, and community members for BCSGA sponsored campus events.​

Kern Community College District