VACCINATION REQUIREMENT: To preserve the health and safety of all students, employees, and the public, everyone on campus must wear a mask and show proof of COVID 19 Vaccination as of 11/01/2021.
COVID-19 Information »

Bakersfield College

Students in line for Commencement


Transcript Orders

Bakersfield College has partnered with Credentials Solutions to accept transcript orders via internet through a secured site. Credentials Solutions is the designated agent for processing and sending official transcripts, including electronic EDI transcripts and PDF transcripts. Credentials Solutions has been granted the authority to deliver all such transcript requests on behalf of Bakersfield College and to respond to any inquiries regarding these transactions.

For more transcript questions, please email us at

How do I access my unofficial transcripts?

Students may access their unofficial transcripts at any time by:

  • Login to InsideBC
  • Click MyBanWeb menu dropdown at the top, next to your name.
  • Select View Transcripts

If you cannot login to your BC account, email

Unfortunately, if you attended Bakersfield College prior to 1987, these records are housed in our office and would need to be accessed manually or located in our scanning system. You will need to email to access these unofficial/official transcripts. If you have a Bakersfield College assigned email account, please make sure to use this when corresponding with our office.