» Download Emergency Responder List
Chain of Command: Incident Command Center
|Public Information Officer
|Finance Administration Chief
- Incident Commander: On scene Commander, decision maker
- Public Information Officer: Handles ALL Media contacts and information.
- Liaison Officer: Handles ALL contacts with External Agencies, updates, etc.
- Safety Officer: Reviews IAP (Incident Action Plan), has authority to shut down any operation.
- Scribe: Maintains a running record of IC decisions, implementation of actions and events.
- Operations Chief: Public Safety, M&O, All on scene workers.
- Logistics Chief: Provides support to Operations, more manpower, equipment, etc.
- Planning: Planning of event and shut down
- Finance Chief: Maintains all records of cost, date, times