You have probably heard about the Guided Pathways work at BC. We have been working on the Guided Pathways project (we’re calling it “Renegade Roadmap” at BC) since January 2014, beginning with documenting our Ed Plans in DegreeWorks, building student support services, creating C-ID and Transfer degree curriculum, and implementing a strategic outreach and intake program funded by SSSP. We are now at the stage where we will review our instructional program pathways and consider how we can clarify these for students. This work is heavy lifting, but our instructional faculty are up to the task, using the best understanding of their areas coupled with discipline expertise.
Please join us for this work. It is important work for which you are uniquely trained, and our collaborative efforts will shape it to create a re-designed BC
For more information about this project, read Nick Strobel and Jessica Wojtysiak's article about College GPS published in the April 2017 edition of the Academic Senate Rostrum.
- Pathways Glossary of Terms
- Winter Pathways Institute Agenda - January 11-12, 2017
- Winter Pathways Presentation - Day 1 01.11.17
- Winter Pathways Presentation - Day 2 01.12.17
- Courses Offered Once a Year
- Using Technology to Identify Gender Bias in Film
- Pathways to Success
- Fall 2017 Opening Day Transfer Data