Shows are on Tuesday and Thursday mornings only at 10:00 & 11:30. Maximum of 72 people per show. Do not use this form for evening rental requests! See evening rental information on the homepage.
Before using this form, please check what spots are still available on the Planetarium Calendar.
Read the school-groups "rules and regulations" information. (This includes payment and refund policies.)
New shows using the new GOTO star projector and SciDome full-dome video system are now available. Information about the shows is posted on the Field Trip Information page. There are 11 shows available:
- "Oasis in Space"
- "Black Holes: The Other Side of Infinity"
- "Secret of the Cardboard Rocket"
- Solar System Tour ("How Big? How Far?")
- "Dawn of the Space Age"
- Telescopes ("Two Small Pieces of Glass")
- "Ice Worlds"
- "IBEX (Search for the Edge of the Solar System)"
- "Dynamic Earth (Exploring Earth's Climate Change)"
- "From Earth to the Universe"
- "From Dream to Discovery"
- "Destination Mars"
Check the Planetarium Calendar to be sure your desired time block is available!
Please fill out all required fields and choose 3 possible times for ONE show. You must be able to receive email from Nick Strobel at the email you enter (check your email filter settings!). Use this form for EACH school's show. If you want to reserve multiple shows, use this form multiple times for EACH of the shows you want. The second and third choice dates in form below are NOT for a second or third show — they are other options for the one show in case your first choice does not work out.
* indicates required field.