Important Resources for Nursing Students
Bakersfield College Student Nurse Association
Calling All Nursing Students! BC-SNA is a chapter of the National Student Nurse Association (NSNA). NSNA's mission is to mentor students preparing for initial licensure as registered nurses, and to convey the standards, ethics, and skills that students will need as responsible and accountable leaders and members of the profession. If you are enrolled in the Bakersfield College Registered Nursing program and would like to join or even get involved please visit the official BC-SNA website.
Community Resources Handbook
Tips and Guidance for Surviving Nursing School
Health and Safety Forms
The following forms are for ALL Nursing programs
- Background Screening Scoring Guidelines
- Safety & Certification - Safety is now done through HealthStream. Print your Rapid Regulatory Clinical I & Rapid Regulatory Clinical II Certificates of Completion and upload them to your Certified Background profile.
Physical exam forms:
- Physical Exam/Immunization Guidelines
- Physical Exam Form
- Immunization Records Form
- Seasonal Influenza Immunizaton Form
- Seasonal Influenza Declination
- Tdap Form
- Tdap Education
- Tdap Declination
- Hepatitis B Declination
- TB Exam Form
- TB Questionnaire (For Chest X-Rays Only)*
- Medical Release Form to Return to School/Clinic
Quick Links for CastleBranch Forms
- Handbook Policy Agreement
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Skills/SImulation Lab and Computer Lab Expectations Agreement
*If you have a TB Chest X-Ray you will need to fill out a TB Questionnaire each year.*
Looking for somewhere to get your immunizations? Please be sure to follow the Physical Exam/Immunization Guidelines above carefully!
- Your primary physician
- Bakersfield College Student Health Center
Physical, Influenza, TB Exams (FREE for BC Students)
» More Information
- Irene Sanchez, M.D. Occupational Medicine
Physical, Mask Fit, MMR, TB, Influenza, Hep B
- Bakersfield Health Department
661.868.0306 or 1-800-974-2717
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
1800 Mt. Vernon Ave.
Bakersfield, CA 93306
Applicants with a History of Criminal Conviction
Applicants with a history of criminal conviction or discipline against another professional license should review the listed webinar. The Applicant Enforcement Webinar provides the answers needed when looking to apply to program. This important resource has been provided by the Board of Registered Nursing Enforcement Program.