While campuses are closed, we continue to offer services online.
- All ACDV B201 A, B, and C (0.5 unit) courses are fully online via Canvas, with access to the syllabus, course information, the latest orientation, links to the PLATO courseware, and other resources.
- All ACDV B281 A, B, and C “No Credit” courses are fully online and are accessible through CANVAS and PLATO.
- Instructors can refer their students to email@example.com to get access to content through PLATO
- Students who were previously required to come to the Student Success Lab to complete their coursework can work from home.
- We are working toward allowing students to register for the No Credit ACDV B281 A, B, and C sections through BanWeb.
- Students can get their PLATO coursework set up by sending an email indicating the content they need.
- Students can contact Kim Nickell at firstname.lastname@example.org between the hours of 8:30 am and 6:00 pm Monday through Thursday and 8:30 am-12:20 pm Friday. Response time will usually be within a few minutes during the above-mentioned hours.
- The Student Success Lab will remain in continuous email contact as the COVID-19 situation unfolds.
The Jerry Ludeke Learning Center is located on the second and mezzanine floors at the west end of the Student Services Building and houses the ACDV classes, instructors' offices, the Education advisor, the Student Success Lab, the Math Lab, Extend the Classroom, Supplemental Instruction, the Writing Center, and the Tutoring Center.
The center offers a variety of learning opportunities, well-trained instructors and tutors, reading, math and writing classes (ACDV B201ABC), learning and study skills courses, FREE open-entry math classes (ACDV B281ABC), a basic skills computer lab, proofreading services, FREE online test prep and FREE Critical Academic Skills (CAS) workshops.
For students who wish to improve their memory, note-taking or test-taking skills, the Learning Center has short-term classes, the ACDV B70 Series.
Individuals who want to study mathematics may enroll in an open-entry/open exit math class in the Learning Center. The math lab offers courses in arithmetic, pre-algebra, elementary algebra and intermediate algebra. In the lab, students work at their own pace; they study and test independently in a pleasant and relaxing environment.