Bakersfield College

Bakersfield College Administration Building

On-Campus Employer


We have moved to a new online system for student employment! To start the process of Student Employment please follow the instructions below:

For the 2017/18 school year all departments hosting a student worker will need to complete a New Student Request/Request Federal Work Study Allocation form and route it through the Office of Student Employment FACE 16.

Once your position has been approved, you will be notified so that you can post the position and start recruitment.

NOTE:  Faculty are not able to request student workers. The request must be made by the department Dean.

For questions, please contact Stephanie Baltazar at 661-395-4091.

If you will be coordinating the student workers in your department and would like to post current openings, please request your user ID, this will allow you to be linked within our on-campus posting system JobSpeaker .

(for best results use Google Chrome browser)

Job Speaker logo

Access On Campus Employer Resources, Links and Printable Materials Here.
***(Please Note)*** To access you will have to log in with you Bakersfield College Credentials.

Kern Community College District