After you have completed the previous four steps (Admissions, Orientation, Assessment/Placement Testing and New Student Workshop), you may register.
To begin registration:
- Log in to InsideBC using your Bakersfield College email and password.
- Click on the "Student" tab.
- In the middle column, find the box titled "Registration Tools."
- Then, select “Registration Status” in order to find the date you can register for courses.
- When you are able to register, you will use the "Look Up Classes" and "Add or Drop Classes" links in that same location.
- When you are finished registering, you can click the "Class Schedule" link to get a list of your classes.
- Don't forget! Each semester, you must fill out an Update Form.
All students on probation/disqualification: You MUST see a counselor before registering.