Bakersfield College

Students sign to one another

Degrees & Certificates

General Education Patterns

There are three patterns BC students can follow to complete their general education requirements here or successfully transfer to a CSU or UC:

Degrees and Certificates

The Bakersfield College Foreign Language Department offers the following degrees and certificates in American Sign Language:

Kern Community College District