Please click here to review the Radiologic Technologic Program Brochure
Click here for the Radiologic Technologic Program Application.
Students must complete prerequisites before being accepted into the Allied Health Program.
It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that the following items are completed prior to the end of the application period held in the month of February:
- Complete required prerequisite courses
- Obtain application form from the Allied Health Department located in Room 178 of the Math-Science Building on the main campus, or a printable application at the top pf this page. You may also call the office to request an application at 661/395.4284.
- Arrange for an official copy of your high school transcript to be mailed directly to:
Radiologic Technology Program
1801 Panorama Drive
Bakersfield, CA 93305.
A copy of High School Equivalency (GED) is required if your high school transcript does not identify graduation. (NOTE: You may also hand deliver this transcript, provided that the transcript is “official” and sealed.)
If you are a Bakersfield College Student with no college courses other than BC courses:
- Submit an application form to the Nursing Program during the appropriate application period – please note, applications must be filled out completely, all information requested must be provided
- Submit either your unofficial or official Bakersfield College transcript showing all pre-requisite courses posted
- Bakersfield College transcripts must be received by the Nursing office prior to the last day of the appropriate application period
- Failure to meet all application requirements/procedures will result in an incomplete application and will not be considered for selectio
- Late application materials will not be considered for the current application period. Applicants are responsible for ensuring that their application is complete. The Program is NOT responsible for late materials or incomplete applications. The application must be thoroughly complete and signed to be considered for eligibility.
- Students on the waitlist must reapply annually during the enrollment month of February. This is required every year to keep the applicant’s file current. If the student does NOT reapply, the student will be removed from the waitlist.
Application Filing Period
Application forms and all required documents must be received by the Radiologic Technology Program Office during the application month of February. Late applications will not be accepted.
Enrollment Selection Process
In the event that the number of qualified students for the Associate Degree Radiologic Technology Program exceeds space available, the following selection process will be utilized:
Students who are qualified for enrollment will be admitted in the order in which their names appear on the Program Waitlist.
To be placed onto the waitlist, all program prerequisites must be completed. An applicant’s position on this list will be determined by random drawing of names from the pool of qualified students.
To remain current on the waitlist, an application form must be submitted annually during the application filing period in the month of February.