Before you apply:
- CONTINUING STUDENTS: EVERY TERM, You must first complete an update form.
- NEW STUDENTS: You must first complete an online application
- First Time Students: Proceed to Orientation
All Other Students: Proceed to Registration
Students on Probation/Disqualification
You must see a counselor before registering.
If you are disqualified, you must make an appointment to see a counselor before you can register.
All previous BC coursework, regardless of when it was completed, affects the probation/disqualification status.
Office of Admissions & Records
Administration Building, A7
1801 Panorama Drive
Bakersfield, CA 93305
- Monday: 7:30 am-5:30 pm
- Tuesday: 7:30 am-5:30 pm
- Wednesday: 7:30 am-5:30 pm
- Thursday: 8:00 am-5:30 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am-12:00 pm