Bakersfield College

Bakersfield College student

General Education Patterns

Bakersfield College degrees may be obtained using one of three General Education Patterns. Follow the Bakersfield College General Education for an Associate Degree, follow the CSU Breadth for a degree and transfer to a California State University, or follow the Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum (IGETC) for a degree and then transfer to a University of Californian or one of many private schools.