Office of Institutional Effectiveness
The Office of Institutional Effectiveness at Bakersfield College (BC) supports the college's mission and commitment to academic learning and student success by providing quality, accessible, and relevant information to facilitate decision-making and planning processes that provides the basis for data-driven decisions to improve student learning and institutional effectiveness.
What We Do
The Office of Institutional Effectiveness strives to meet the needs of the Bakersfield College community by conducting research, providing reports and institutional data related to:
- Institutional Effectiveness
- College Initiatives (Enrollment Management/Student Equity/Strong Workforce)
- Student Learning Outcomes and Assessment
- Annual Unit Planning
- Program Review
- Education Master Planning
- Matriculation and Enrollment Strategies
- Grant and Funding Reports
Do you have a specific research need? Use the button below to submit a request to the Office of Institutional Effectiveness.